Whether you are coming to the end of your current product or looking to make any changes to your mortgage, a remortgage could be the best option for you. At Apple Tree Mortgage Services, we will complete a full fact find with you to establish your objectives and your overall situation in order to offer advice and make an appropriate recommendation.
Some of the things to consider when remortgaging are detailed below:
- What type of product are you looking for?
- Are you looking to release any money from your property for any purpose? (e.g. debt consolidation, home improvements, to purchase an investment etc)
- Are you looking to reduce/extend your mortgage term?
- What type of product are you looking to secure?
- Do you have any funds available to reduce your mortgage?
- Are you looking to add/remove someone from your mortgage?
You may have to pay an early repayment charge to your existing lender if you remortgage.
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
Start an enquiry
Click here to register and complete a basic fact find and we will be in touch shortly to discuss your requirements and provide you with a full quotation.